.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I am eternally grateful..

That celebrities today are becoming more & more involved in religion and politics. It takes all the guesswork out of who to support and what religion/cult I should join. I'm not going to mention the obvious, or those covered already by Sparky's blog, but here are some worthy celeb causes folks might want to look into:


Healthcare (...everyone is interested in that, right?)


Helping convicted felons become productive citizens

UPDATE: Went to the emergency room & had CT scan. They found nothing unusual, gave me some pain pills & muscle relaxers, and some instructions for my family and friends to bring me back in if I exhibited 'odd' behavior. Also, did not at any time speak to a physician. Cannot wait to see how much my consultation w/ invisible Dr. will be on my bill. Any guesses? I say $500.

Comments:
They must have been comparing it to your last CT scan. Obviously, that invisible doctor knows who you are, and stayed in the break room.

Watch out for 'odd behavior'. I bet he's crackin hisself up right now.
 
Did he tell you to lay off the rugby?
 
Scan's are damn pricey. I'm thinking $2300 at LEAST!

Abdul's proposing a BILL? Do your own damn nails!
 
You know...nobody believed my injuries were rugby related...As if I don't look like a rugby player!

Poor Paula is very very busy and does not have time to do her own nails...she spends a lot of time thinking up various ways to say 'You're awesome' as the non-snarky judge in the trio. What an outrageous suggestion!
 
Hey FKAC! Stopped by to say hello at your place.

I do rugby...I have one old shirt with stripes and a white collar...but that's it!

They say you can't unring a bell, but I sure hope your head feels better...
 
I say $1500. let's make a deal...
Hope the noggin is feeling better. How many fingers am I holding up?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?