.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 23, 2005

I got my bell rung....

So last night at rugby practice I got flattened by this little pygmy. She's about 5 feet tall, but I felt like I'd gotten hit by a mack truck. And I know what everyone is thinking...'Why in God's name would a 5'4 1/2" 105lb crackhead think they could play rugby without getting hurt!!' I'm sure that statement explains the moniker. Anyway, when my head hit the groud it cracked louder than thunder and I totally had an out of body experience. My whole body was tingling in circular waves. So, I went to the health center on campus and they insisted I go to the ER and get a CT scan. The thought of sitting in the ER & waiting for a CT scan made my headache subside quite a bit. In fact, I think I'm OK. Except for that mild concussion...

Comments:
That's the crackhead we depend on. Nothing like the loss of a few useless brain cells.
 
Wouldn't it be funny if you after gettin' your melon bonked you started dating less than 7 guys at a time and thought that midori tasted a little sweet?
 
Crackhead, meet Rugby. Rugby, Crackhead. I think you two will become wonderful friends.
 
Your glasses are KICKASS!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?