.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I KNOW!!!

Folks are complaining that I haven't been updating my blog. Now that I'm unemployed I don't have as much time to waste on the computer. This is b/c I do not have a computer at my house. Why? B/c all I would do is shop for vintage Betsey Johnson items to cram into my already packed closet. One time Sparky, Sylow, Miss Kate & RVP helped me move out of my apartment and were in shock & awe over my clothing archive. Very impressive, eh? By the way, I have two vintage Betsey frocks with tutus on them if anyone needs one. One size fits all!

Here's the scoop on the ER bill. So far I have only seen invoices for $1,116. This seems mighty low, considering I went to the ER in 1995 and all they gave me was a couple fifty cent bags of saline & it ran me $1,900. I know the cost of healthcare isn't going down. (Apparently Wal-Mart hasn't figured out how to import healthcare from China yet.)

Question of the day: Why does it take so much longer to fill a librarian position at a university than it does to replace a supreme court justice? Besides the obvious that librarians are that much more important...

Comments:
I knew from the get go I loved you...now I know why...vintage Betsey Johnson? I am right there with you...

Love her! Have found a few in Goodwill, she's the epitome of different...which I love...
 
I don't want to hear you complaining about your ER bill!

You know that because of my job I dream about Explanations of Benefits. I spend my days like a mole in the healthcare system...rooting around, sniffing under rocks. Yet you haven't told me any of the info I asked you about... billing codes and such.

Nobody else give her any sympathy either!

Also, I wasn't in shock so much about your clothes archive as much as the staggering amount of unopened shoe boxes. I can understand needing 400 pairs of shoes. I mean, what library school student doesn't? But why 30 pair that have never been worn?
 
MB, I can tell you have impeccable taste as well. I have so much BJ stuff it's ridiculous. Most I get on ebay, but I've found some in thrift stores, too. Here's one of the tutus.

Sparky, all of those shoes had been worn! I just kept them in 'like new' condition by storing them in the original boxes. Maybe if you had done the same your pooch wouldn't have eaten all your shoes....

I just got my bills! What am I looking for on them? What do you need to know? I'm an American dammit & I'm complaining about my healthcare costs!!!
 
WHEN IS THE FRIGGIN' FINAL ALREADY!!!

I understand you don't have a job or a computer, but jeez. Stop by the Kripke Library and take advantage of their free internet access.
 
As usual you slept through the final....
 
C-H, don't let anyone pressure you into posting before your ready. It just comes off as forced.

Look at me, for example. I've barely posted anything in about 3 years and suddenly I'm posting and commenting all over the place...
 
Yeah. Take your time. Ease into it. Don't strain anything.
 
No. Really! Take your time!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?