.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Who's interested?

Since my last post I have:

  • Been hired twice, quit once.
  • Realized people that work with children are insane and that I never want to do it again.
  • Got a great job right in the middle of a park that houses a golf course, art museum, zoo, and the little art school where I work. (Maybe I will contact that park ranger blogger?)
  • Gotten rid of one useless boy.
  • Acquired a drum set.
  • Adopted a cat.
  • Thrown a giant party with a moon bounce.
  • Turned my entire spare room into a closet.
  • Gotten a DVD player.
  • Become a MAC user.

    Did I forget anything?

    Details on above events forthcoming.

  • Comments:
    my moonbounce party was way funner than yours

    brad & angelina met at my moonbounce party
     
    Mine was more fun because it wasn't fictional....
     
    I am offended! Why don't you just ask Nick or Jessica if my party was fictional? They were both there...altho they got in a big fight.
     
    I did ask them. When they were at MY moonbounce party. They said yours sucked b/c:

    a. There was no moonbounce
    b. It was only you and your mom attending
    c. The food consisted of stale tater tots and fruit cake. (I thought the fruit cake was very appropriate for any event you throw...)
     
    I think you asked Nick Ray and Jessica Tandy. I believe they were both at your party.
     
    Nick Ray of Viva L'American Death Ray was there, but I doubt that is the Nick Ray of whom you speak. Jessica Tandy refuses to come to any more of my parties until we make her pineapple jello shooters.

    By the way, Estelle Getty and Rue McLanahan wanted me to tell you what a rousing game of charades you had going at your party.
     
    Here's a riddle:

    Q: What's the difference between the Crackhead's moonbounce party and a bunch of people just standing around blinking at each other?


    A: The "bunch" part.
     
    What? You had a moonbounce party and didn't invite me?

    First the millenium party and now this! Unfuckingbelievable. Why do you keep forgetting to invite me? Did you give everyone that "Sylow had other plans" crap again?

    They knew you were lying the first time, which is probably why no one showed up this year...
     
    Sparky, my party was off the hook. We had about 100 of our closest friends there. It went until 5:30 a.m. There were folks from all over the U.S.A. at the event.

    Sylow, I thought I sent you the evite to that party. You probably didn't read it. You missed out on meatballs, hotwings, and 2 PBR kegs. The joint was lousy with hipsters. Don't worry...we're doing it again next year. The big pink princess castle moonbounce was a HUGE hit. It looked just like the one Sparky had at his 45th birthday.
     
    Translation services provided by Reality Corp.

    Sparky, my party was off the hook.
    I smoke so much crack, I can barely make myself understood.

    We had about 100 of our closest friends there.
    My friend Mr. Giggles and I invited all the people and wonderful creatures we know.

    It went until 5:30 a.m. There were folks from all over the U.S.A. at the event.
    Mr. Giggles, fair-weather friend that he is, always leaves when the crack runs out.
     
    Meatballs and PBR kegs? Now you are fucking with me. I have to be the only person you know who gets cravings for that combination.

    Sparklestone, I don't think we can reason with the Crackhead on this one. She's too far gone into the fantasy. I'd suggest you invite her to a real party, but I suspect she'll be institutionalized before the weekend.
     
    Post a Comment



    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?